Non Smoking Hotels in Las Vegas
• Vdara, the brand new non-smoking, non-gaming hotel at CityCenter, is a great choice for people worried about smoke. It is a short walk to ARIA’s restaurants and amenities, and is also connected to Bellagio via a walkway. Most of ARIA’s and Bellagio’s restaurants are easily accessible without walking through the Casino.
• Westin Casuarina only allows smoking in part of the casino and one lounge, but all other public areas and all guest rooms are non-smoking.
• Signature at MGM Grand is a completely smoke free resort. You can still access MGM Grand via an indoor walkway (fair warning: it is a little bit of a trek), and get to many of the restaurants without going through the casino.
Some other smoke free hotels to consider:
• Renaissance by Marriott – 100% smoke-free resort (no casino at resort)
• Marriott Vacation Club Grand Chateau – 100% smoke-free resort (no casino at resort)
• JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa – smoke-free resort except for casino
Most Hotels/Casinos are designed so that you need to walk through the casino to get to the rooms. However, sometimes there are alternate exits out the back or side of the property that are available that could be used, but might involve a long walk to get to the Strip. The front desk should be able to help you with these routes.
Non Smoking Restaurants in Las Vegas
All restaurants in Las Vegas are now completely non-smoking. However, a lot of restaurants are right beside the gaming area and lounges, so smoke may drift in. Perhaps if you request a table at the back of the restaurant the air may be cleaner. Restaurants outside of the casino areas are probably your best bet. There are plenty of restaurant in the malls such as Forum Shops at Caesars, Planet Hollywood’s Shops and the Fashion show mall by Treasure Island and Wynn . Venetian /Palazzo, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay’s restaurants are, for the most part, also away from the casino floor.
Las Vegas Casinos for Non Smokers
If you’re into poker, many casinos have smoke-free poker rooms. Mandalay Bay, Luxor and Excalibur all have non-smoking poker rooms, and other can be found on the strip as well.
Some casinos also have designated non-smoking sections, but these tend to change daily, and of course are still adjacent to the smoking parts. Generally newer casinos will have better ventilation, so the air is better. All of the downtown hotels are older, and I would stay away from those completely.
Of course all of these policies can change, so we highly recommend you check with the hotel before you commit to anything.